Exam/Assessment Module for XOOPS 2.5.8 and PHP 7
Tue, 28 Jun 2016 13:43:40 -0000
This module enables you to create questions, answers and group them all together to create an Exam/Assessment.
It was originally created under the name "Nivelamento" by our dear friend Marcello Brandão from Brazil, known in the XOOPS community as "suico" or "marcellobr", who unfortunately passed away several years ago
I've refreshed it a little bit for XOOPS 2.5.8 and PHP 7, and hopefully we'll get few members from the community who will help us with further improvement of this module.
There are also several other Test/Quiz/Exam modules that could be actually merged together to create something really cool!
Development: Please help us with the development, you can fork this module on GitHub:
Tutorial (work in progress, needs help): on GitBooks
You can help us by contributing to the Tutorial on GitHub
ITG Energy Powered by XOOPS and Common Utilities
Thu, 02 Jun 2016 22:10:00 -0000
Today I open the ITG Energy Mexico website that was a great challenge in every aspect, but especially programming and moding a lot of parts of it.
The site is this: ITG Energy Mexico
The freatures of the site are:
- Totally responsive
- SEO Friendly
- HTML 5 and CSS3 based
- XOOPS 126.96.36.199
- Common Utilities 188.8.131.52
- xThemes 184.108.40.206
You can control many kind of features from the admin panel with the help of xThemes and Common Utilities, this features are the next:
- You can change the colors of the entire site
- You can control the main slider and all the elements; even you can create as many sliders you want. The main slider use Revolution Slider.
- Manage and control de content of the main page and some sections including blocks and images.
- Add or delete client logos from the footer page.
- You can add Google Analytics script and some script for live chat like Zopim or any other you want. Only put the script code in admin theme.
- You can control the links of all your social networks.
- Create menus and sub menus in header and footer page.
- Control the carousels of main page from admin.
- Projects and news in main page without a block.
- Capacity for show information and menus for subscribe users only depending on group.
- And many other stuff...
The modules used in the site are:
- Professional Works
- Quick Pages
- Oledrion (v 2.0 en español)
Thanks to the XOOPS Community and especially thanks to BitCero for the great modules, and the support on it. That web site is the result.
Finally I would like to say: Believe, XOOPS is great!
XOOPS 2.5.8 Final Available
Fri, 27 May 2016 20:50:00 -0000
The XOOPS Development Team is pleased to announce the release of XOOPS 2.5.8.
Highlights: PHP7 ready, XMF included, Security updates, Bcrypt passwords
This new version has numerous bug fixes and enhancements. You can download the XOOPS 2.5.8 Final release directly from XOOPS/XoopsCore25 on GitHub, or XOOPS Core (stable releases)/XOOPS_2.5.8 on SourceForge.
Important note: XOOPS 2.5.8 requires some database updates for full function. Be sure to follow the instructions below under Upgrade Required if you are updating an existing system.
New module wgXPiwik
Sun, 15 May 2016 23:49:10 -0000
I would like to present my latest module wgXPiwik:
This Xoops module implementes Piwik for your XOOPS website.
- Piwik is included in the module
- Installing Piwik can be started from module, but you can't admin Piwik itself (create user, admin user rights,...) via this module. You have to use Piwik Admin GUI.
- You can provide Piwik Charts/Widgets via iframe on user site. As Piwik function 'logme' is used, therefore no separate login for your users is necessary.
- The permissions for XOOPS User you can set per group in the module
- Tracking will be done via a block. Therefore you can activate tracking only for specific modules, all modules or only the Start-page.
Detailed tutorial: https://www.gitbook.com/book/xoops/wgxpiwik-tutorial/details
Download: http://xoops.wedega.com/modules/TDMDo ... inglefile.php?cid=1&lid=8
For detailed information about Piwik and widgets of Piwik goto http://piwik.org
XOOPS 2.5.8 Release Candidate 3 for PHP7 Available for Testing
Wed, 06 Apr 2016 03:10:00 -0000
The XOOPS Development Team is pleased to announce the release of XOOPS 2.5.8 RC3.
This new version has numerous bug fixes and enhancements. You can download the XOOPS 2.5.8 RC3 release directly from XOOPS/XoopsCore25 on GitHub, or XOOPS Core (Beta Releases)/XOOPS_2.5.8_RC3 on SourceForge.
Please note: XOOPS 2.5.8 requires some database updates for full function. Be sure to follow the instructions below under Upgrade Required if you are updating an existing system.
This release supersedes RC2, and includes fixes for issues which were found in testing. A big "Thank you!" goes out to everyone who has helped with testing and reporting!
Please report any issues you encounter with this release so that we can make XOOPS better for everyone. If you are registered on GitHub, just open an issue. We will also monitor the XOOPS forums.